DEFINED BENEFIT PLAN | OUTSOURCING & TECHNOLOGY
- Establish and maintain administration database
- Perform calculations for retirements, terminations, etc.
- Provide participant services center (call center) for general questions, estimates and plan information
- Coordinate commencement of retirement payments with participant and plan custodian
- Act as participant mailing center for Summary Plan Descriptions ("SPDs") and other plan mailings
- Provide web-based access to pension data, benefit estimates, SPDs, forms, etc.
- Create and maintain pension administration system for diocesan use
- Coordinate annual census data collection
*Neither USI nor its affiliates and/or employees/agents/registered representatives offer legal or tax advice.
**Investment advice provided by USI Advisors, Inc., a federally registered investment advisor and an affiliate of USI Consulting Group.