DEFINED BENEFIT PLAN | ACTUARIAL CONSULTING
- Annual actuarial valuations
- Plan design studies and cost/benefit analysis
- Funding and budgeting considerations
- Asset/liability modeling for funding strategies
- ASC 715 accounting reports
- Billing and data collection assistance
- Participant benefit statements and calculations
- Postretirement medical liability studies and reports (FAS 106)
- Legal and compliance services (plan documents, amendments, plan qualifications, etc.)*
- Plan freeze and termination analysis
- Investment advisory services**
*Neither USI nor its affiliates and/or employees/agents/registered representatives offer legal or tax advice.
**Investment advice provided by USI Advisors, Inc., a federally registered investment advisor and an affiliate of USI Consulting Group.