Providing Independent Planning Services and Insurance Strategies to Secure Executive, Business-related and Personal Protection
USI Consulting Group’s Private Client & Executive Benefits Group functions as a full-service cohesive team with a relentless focus on developing client-specific solutions. We are an independent insurance consulting practice focusing on serving successful businesses, corporate executives and high net worth individuals that demand excellence, respect and an unyielding commitment to their interests.
Working with a seasoned, full-service, in-house team of Case Design Consultants, Underwriters and a Dedicated Policy Service staff, we are truly a turn-key solution, managing the sophisticated needs of businesses, executives and high-end clientele. We provide insurance planning, procurement, monitoring and ongoing administrative services to help our clients meet their goals and objectives. We often collaborate with our clients’ legal and financial professionals to model alternatives and ensure the business and/or estate plan is seamlessly integrated into the broader financial picture, so that results are optimized.
Our Core Services can be broken out into Business and Individual focused categories:
- Enhanced Benefits to Retain and Recruit Key Executives
- Non-Qualified Deferred Comp Plans (NQDCs)
- Section 162 Bonus Plans
- Restricted Executive Bonus Arrangements (REBAs) (Split Dollar, Deferred Compensation Plans, Executive Bonus Plans, SERPs)
- Split Dollar
- Supplemental Retirement Plans (SERPs)
- Group Term Carve Out
- Corporate Sponsored LTC plans
- Key Person Insurance Planning and Analysis
- Buy/Sell Agreement Funding
- Policy Review and Stress Testing
- Supplemental Individual Disability Carve Out Programs for Executives and Owners
- Policy Review and Stress Testing
- Life Insurance Planning (Term and Permanent Coverage)
- Long Term Disability/Income Protection Planning
- Long Term Care Insurance Solutions (Stand Alone, Hybrid, and Permanent Funding Strategies)
- Life Insurance Portfolio Design
- Private Placement Life Insurance and Annuities
- Estate Tax Planning Advisory Services
- Wealth Transfer & Estate Equalization Strategies
Speak to one of our consultants today to learn more.
Neither USI Consulting Group, nor its affiliates and/or employees, agents/representatives offer legal or tax advice. This content is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed to be a solicitation or an offer of investment advice/securities. USI Securities, Inc. and USI Advisors, Inc., affiliates of USI Consulting Group, are not engaged in any business activity of the Private Client and Executive Benefits Group.
Chernoff Diamond and their registered representatives are currently licensed to sell variable life and annuity products, as well as other securities products, in the states of Alaska, California (#0782382, #0A04009), Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina , Texas, Wisconsin, and Virginia (#3078822.1). Residents of other states should consult with a local registered representative for securities products.
Proper state registration is mandatory prior to conducting business in any state.
Securities offered through M Holdings Securities, Inc., A Registered Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA / SIPC. Check the background of this Firm and/or investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck. Chernoff Diamond is a division of USI and is independently owned and operated. Chernoff Diamond is a member of the M Financial Group. Please visit mfin.com/DisclosureStatement.htm for further details involving this relationship. For important information related to M Securities, refer to the M Securities’ Client Relationship Summary (Form CRS) by navigating to https://mfin.com/m-securities. 3548673.1
Social Media Disclaimer