USI Advisors (USIA) is an affiliate of USI Consulting Group and a Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registered investment advisor. At USIA, our highly qualified team of investment experts provides independent and comprehensive guidance empowering employers to meet their fiduciary responsibilities, investment and business goals.
As your hands-on registered investment advisor, we strive to provide employers with the perspective, counsel and support they need to fulfill their fiduciary obligations and help them feel comfortable choosing the best set of investments for their retirement plan(s).
We provide innovative custom solutions specific to your goals & objectives:
- Investment Policy Statement
- Strategic asset allocation & risk management
- Capital Markets analysis & review
- Investment infrastructure review & Asset class offering/utilization
- Investment expense/Share class review & negotiation
- Investment manager search & selection
- Ongoing asset manager due diligence
- QDIA consulting; QDIA custom investment services
- Fiduciary oversight, monitoring & reporting
- Benchmarking services
- Review & advice of Capital Preservation vehicles
- Liability Driven Investing (LDI) evaluation & implementation
- Custom LDI investment products
- Glidepath to termination
- De-risking opportunities (Lump sum/Annuities)
Investment Advice for institutional retirement plans provided by USI Advisors, Inc. Under certain arrangements, securities offered to the plan through USI Securities, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
95 Glastonbury Blvd., Glastonbury, CT 06033 (860) 652-3239 | USI Consulting Group is an affiliate of both USI Securities, Inc. and USI Advisors, Inc.