Employee participation and satisfaction are directly related to how well employees understand their plan, their investments and how well their investments are performing to meet their individual retirement goals. Our objective is to develop and maintain an effective education program to help your employees easily understand the benefits offered and the value of retirement savings, while encouraging them to participate in their retirement plan and ultimately improve their overall financial wellness. Our services include:
Enrollment & investment education
- Onsite workshops and webcast/video presentations
- Customized communications, including comprehensive enrollment kits, payroll stuffers and investment information
- Award-winning* employee account statement and financial wellness newsletter, highlighting current investment performance information and personalize rate of return
Interactive tools & account access
- 24/7 online account access to view account details and initiate transactions
- Morningstar® Retirement ManagerSM provides professional investment account management and guidance**
- Dedicated participant call center provides human touch
* DALBAR Seal of Excellence in Communications.
** Morningstar® Retirement ManagerSM is offered by Morningstar Investment Management LLC, a registered investment adviser and subsidiary of Morningstar, Inc., and is intended for citizens or legal residents of the United States or its territories. The Morningstar name and logo are registered marks of Morningstar, Inc. Investment advice generated by Morningstar Retirement Manager is based on information provided and limited to the investment options available in the defined contribution plan. Projections and other information regarding the likelihood of various retirement income and/or investment outcomes are hypothetical in nature, do not reflect actual results, and are not guarantees of future results. Results may vary with each use and over time.
Investment Advice for institutional retirement plans provided by USI Advisors, Inc. | Securities offered to the plan through USI Securities, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC | 95 Glastonbury Blvd., Glastonbury, CT 06033 (860) 652-3239 | USI Consulting Group is an affiliate of both USI Securities, Inc. and USI Advisors, Inc.